Baby Update!

Little Clarke man is not so little!! Haha

He is almost 3 pounds and still measuring a week larger than he should! We are gonna have a chubby baby on our hands! I am feeling pretty good for the most part. I still don’t have a lot of cravings & haven’t had much of an appetite.. everyone keeps telling me I’m gonna eat the most in this trimester but I don’t think it’s gonna happen lol. We are just prepping for his baby shower & enjoying this time before he arrives.

I am also super thankful that my placenta previa cleared up & it’s no longer a concern! That was a huge praise! We are in the final countdown until this little dude arrives!! I cannot even wait!! Just praying he keeps growing healthy and that I can stay calm/have no anxiety until I get to hold him.

Sweet boy, we love you so much.



Comments

Popular Posts