Beacon of Hope

Every single time I walk past his room & see his crib I get choked up. There was a time period where I truly thought I’d never see a crib in our house, so it really makes me emotional. Plus this isn’t just any crib....this crib has been prayed over for years. My sweet friend got this crib & prayed over it while she was TTC. Her rainbow babies used this crib, and then she sweetly gave it to us when we found out we were pregnant. So much prayer has been poured into this crib & the lives it represents, which is one of the most incredible things. It is amazing to see God answer prayers, even in ways you never thought He would.

I want to encourage those who are still in the painful season of waiting. Find a tangible beacon of hope, something you can cling to in the hopeless moments. Christ is stronger than all of our fears. He answers our prayers in ways we could never imagine. Cling to that truth.

I cannot wait to see our tiny baby boy in this crib. What a joyful day that will be!



Comments

Popular Posts