Find community

It is super important to find people who understand the journey you are one. Before I had that I was super lonely. I felt like no one understood my pain , but finding other women who can meet you in your grief is so wonderful. Not only have I realized that pregnancy loss effects so many women but some of these women have become my deepest friends. These ladies have seen the depths of my pain that not many people do, and they can relate to it. The ones who have a relationship with Jesus pour truth into me, & I am able to pour love & truth into that ones who don’t have a relationship with Jesus yet. It is such a beautiful thing.

So in light of that, a few ladies & I have been working for awhile on getting this group going! We are very excited to see how God is going to use this group to heal broken hearts. If you attend CCC or just live in the Akron/Cleveland area and would like to be apart of this group, or know someone who would like to come... we would love to have you!! If you are not someone who needs the support from this group, but is a prayer warrior, please pray over this group. Pray that hearts would be healed & community would be formed. I think this is gonna be so wonderful & is a much needed ministry!

Info for the group is below!


Comments

Popular Posts