One year of missing you

I cannot believe it has been a year of missing Ivy Mae. I feel like it was just yesterday that we lost her. It is such a bittersweet day because I know if Ivy has been born, we couldn’t have Clarke...but the loss of Ivy is still so great. Her little life impacted a lot of people, some who don’t even know me personally. The impact her life left behind is what a cling to, and it empowers me to continue sharing our story. Losing her is what really motivated me to start blogging our journey & now over 35,000 people have read my blog. Like what...I’m telling y’all, that is all Jesus. I am no writer, honestly. I just write what is on my heart & that’s about it. So thank you for following our journey & for loving our Ivy girl. Mama misses you, my angel.   I am thankful she is in the presence of her Creator & the arms of her great grandpa today. But man... do I wish I was able to hold her and snuggle her up today.

 I honestly don’t have a lot of words to summarize the depth of my pain today. But I ask that you keep us in your prayers. There are so many emotions to work through in this journey & I am not sure that they will ever be fully comprehended...but in the midst of it I am so thankful for my Savior, El Roi, The God who Sees Me.



Comments

Popular Posts