Half way there!!

“Half way there & living on a prayer” is pretty accurate. Haha!

Regardless of my exhaustion & discomfort, I am beyond thankful that we had a perfect anatomy scan yesterday. He is growing big & fast, and he’s perfect. We are so in love with our son. Watching my husbands face, as he saw our son moving on the ultrasound screen, was one of the sweetest moments.   As we were sitting waiting to be called back for our ultrasound, a woman exited from the back in tears... it just reminded me how incredibly lucky we are to have our son. John & I finally were sitting at an appointment together for a joyful reason, and we cannot be more grateful to God for that.

Thank you for the continued prayers for our baby & for us. I don’t think I’ll be fully relaxed until he’s here & in my arms, so I appreciate the prayers.



Comments

Popular Posts