Third trimester

THIRD TRIMESTER!!!

I really never thought I would be saying those words! I am so proud of our little fighter for making it this far!! He’s past the viability concern stage & that makes me feel a little less anxious. I am so ready for him to be here though.

I was definitely a bit naive about the toll of pregnancy on a woman’s body before getting pregnant. I knew it would be a lot but I just didn’t realize the extent of it. Honestly, after all the brutal fertility drugs, I thought pregnancy would be easier... haha news flash. It’s not... pregnancy has been super hard for me physically and mentally if I am going to be totally honest. It has amazing joyful moments too, but the day to day is very hard. My body has been through a lot since we started fertility treatments almost a year ago, and I am just ready to feel like myself again. I also just can hardly wait to hold our little buddy!

We have an ultrasound coming up soon & this will determine if I need a csection or not. I am very ready to have that decided. Obviously things could come up in labor that would result in me needing one, but I’d like to know if that is the plan from the get go. But I’m also just excited to see his sweet little face again on the ultrasound! Those moments make the hard ones a lot better. Please pray for strength as I make it through this last trimester! I know I have some fun things ahead like his baby shower & stuff, so I am trying to focus on the exciting things and hopefully that will make this time go faster! We can’t wait to meet you Clarke!!!





Comments

Popular Posts