time for relaxation

man, has this trip been good for my soul.

my husband and I spent this week in Florida, for some much needed relaxation. we haven’t had a good trip like this really ever ( I got the flu on our honeymoon hahaha) , so this was needed big time. My biggest suggestion to grieving mommas is to get away. I know some people can’t afford to do this, this is the first time that we have been able to, but if you can do it... it is so worth it. Sometimes at home we get stuck in the reminders...the baby things we have in piles, our friends with little ones, our jobs, doctors appointments, etc.



Vacation gives us time to process, but also remind us of the simple joys in life....like incredible sunsets, walking hand & hand along the beach, or walking to get coffee in the morning. If you can’t afford to get away on a vacation, I suggest taking time to disconnect. When I am at home, and if I am stressed out, I love going for long walks with my dog. Take the time to unplug from social media & get outside. You will quickly be reminded of the beauty the God has created for us to enjoy. I promise you, it will be worth it!!

Comments

  1. SOOO glad you were able to get away and enjoy all this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts