Baby Update!!

We are so in love with him already & cannot wait for his arrival. He is perfectly healthy & growing so fast. Every single day with Clarke is a gift. I’ve felt him move a few times now and it is so unbelievably cool! He usually moves the most during worship at church, so maybe he’ll be a musician like his daddy.

I have a heart echo scheduled for December 18th & some genetic testing coming up also, which will hopefully give us some insight on the delivery options that I have with having EDS. I am so thankful for the doctors guidance throughout all of this.

Finally, I had a bit of a fall last Friday on our front stairs & I went to get checked out at the ER! When I first got there, they went to check his heart with the fetal Doppler & they couldn’t find it... I was in tears because we have always found his heartbeat so fast, but the nurse quickly assured me he might be wiggling to much. She ran & got an ultrasound machine and a few other doctors... and sure enough, my kid was having a dance party in there. It took them over 20 min to get his heart rate. I have never felt so much relief. Thank you to all the doctors who are taking care of me & my boy. I am so grateful to you. Keep praying for our little man! We so appreciate the prayers!


Comments

Popular Posts