Clarke William

C is for Clarke!

Clarke William, you are so loved. We chose to name our son after our grandfathers, because of the immense impact they have had on our lives. Clarke is my grandpas middle name & William was John’s grandpas middle name.

Little man, speaking of my own grandfather.. because sadly I was never able to meet John’s.. you are being named after a true hero of mine. My grandpa lives out Christianity so well. He is joyful even during his trials, he is grace, he is compassion, he is love, & he seeks out Jesus. He leads well & loves well.

His family has given him the nickname of “Golden Boy” & I hope some of that golden dust rubs off on you buddy.

Thankful to have such a great role model to name our son after. & I know John would say the same of his Grandpa. He has nothing but incredible stories of his time with his grandpa & Grammy, and I love hearing them.

We love you Clarke.



Comments

Popular Posts