Worth the Wait

I hate waiting. I am the kind of person who once they have their mind set on something, they are off to the races & trying to accomplish it as fast as possible. So this whole process has not been easy for me. We had zero control over the process. That part was so scary. But all of the shots, pills, tests, blood draws, ultrasounds, disappointments & heartache...it was all worth it. Even though I would give anything to have our angel babies back, I can’t do that...so to hold this baby will be worth all of the deep heartache we have felt. It’s such a bittersweet feeling.

If you are in the waiting & the heartache right now, I want to encourage you that it will get better. Someone once told me that she hasn’t met anyone who wants to be a mom, not become one. Whether by your own body, surrogacy, adoption, or foster care. If you want to become a mom, God will open a door for that. It might take time, and it may not be the plan you envisioned but it will happen. It is so hard to see that in the darkness though, so my prayer is that God will open doors & show you what that plan is. Before we dealt with infertility & loss, I had always wanted to adopt but it was amazing to see how God softened my heart even more towards adoption through this process. We almost didn’t even do this third IUI because we felt like that was what God was calling us to at this point. Who knows, He might still call us to that this year! But it is pretty amazing what God will do when you give that part of your life over to Him.

Tiny miracle baby, you are worth the wait.

We thank God for you everyday.





Comments

Popular Posts