Facing my biggest trigger

Today I had my first appointment with my OBGYN, before this i had been seeing the fertility clinic for bloodwork & ultrasounds. The last time i was at my OBGYN was the day we lost Ivy.

As I followed the nurse back to the room my heart instantly started beating faster, as I realized we were heading into the same room that I had my emergency D&C...it was insane flashbacks to the most horrific day of my life. I have had nightmares about this room & that day for months, but today I had no choice but to face those fears.

How amazing is God though, that He turned such a dark & traumatic room into the place where I saw our rainbow baby’s heartbeat. It was still incredibly hard, but I am so thankful for this day. Today I was able to face one of the scariest days of my life head on & I feel stronger for it. So far baby looks great! We are so hopeful about this little ones life.

We can’t wait to meet you, miracle baby.





Comments

Popular Posts