One last shot

 We decided to do one more IUI round.

My doctor told me the highest percent chance of it working is after three consecutive rounds. So we are going to give it one more try. We feel as though we have come this far, we might as well continue with the last round... no matter how brutal it is or how exhausted I am. If we don’t do it I feel like I will forever be wondering, “what if we had done that third round & it worked??”

I honestly am not feeling super optimistic about it, so I am praying to God for a postitive spirit. But after two failed IUI’s it’s very hard... We could continue to do IUI’s but after 3 they usually recommend IVF, which we aren’t planning on doing. These IUI’s have also been very costly...so we need a little financial break after this from all the tests, medications, procedures, etc.

I start clomid today. IUI will be on the 12th, I believe.

Please, please pray that this round works. And also pray for my spirit if it doesn’t work...this has been very discouraging process & it’s been very rough on me. I am praying so hard that this works.

Come on miracle baby, we want to meet you.


Comments

  1. Praying you have peace in your heart and your body responds to the medications!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts