Loving yourself

I posted awhile back about body image & loving yourself. Honestly this journey has taught me more than I could imagine about loving my body. The hormones I am taking have made me gain a bunch of weight. The doctor told me it is kind of inevitable...

Totally stinks!

I realized today how hard I have been on myself. My body is working so hard to try to get pregnant, it has gone through multiple pregnancy losses & failed IUI’s... it has endured a lot.. I definitely had to reality check myself this week & remind myself that regardless of my physical appearance right now, that I am still beautiful, lovely & most of all a daughter of the King.

& so are you!!

Even if you aren’t struggling with infertility & loss, insecurity is something many of us fight daily. Whenever you are struggling, remember that you have been perfectly made by the Creator of the World....THE WORLD. Like how crazy is that?! He made the entire universe, & said “ it was good” & He also made you... I think that’s pretty amazing!

I hope that that encourages some of you today.

You are loved.




Comments

Popular Posts