How do you keep your babies a part of your home?

This has honestly been one of my favorite parts of the home ownership process! Finding ways to keep the babies memories alive in our home, is such a joy. I do this in various ways. For Ivy it is simple, Ivy all over... whether that’s a banner with an ivy wreath or an ivy plant. I adore having a connection to her in that way. Here are just a few of the ways I keep their memories in our home! If you follow me on Instagram, you will see more ways during my upcoming home tour.

I also have many verses & quotes in our house that may not be obvious to some, like for instance Thy Will Be Done, but if you were to ask my the importance of that quote... you would understand that was my prayer during my losses. I treasure each of the tiny pieces that remind me of our babies. Here is a little sneak peek of some ideas I have done. I also have the Etsy shop that I use for my art, listed below!


Ivy Plant:
Ivy Banner: The Handletter Shop
Balloon Photo: taken by me 
“Your Heavenly Father Has Not Forgotten You” : The Handletter Shop
Forget me Not, Garden Rock:





Comments

Popular Posts