El Roi

“The God who sees me”

A sweet friend of mine posted this name of God in my Facebook comments & it honestly made me catch my breath.

The God who sees... me!!

I think sometimes when we go through suffering, we look at God like “ where the heck are you!?”  But He sees us & knows exactly what’s going on in our lives. How amazing is that?? What a good reminder to us. That no matter how far away God feels, He isn’t that far away. I needed this reminder today & I am sure some of you did too! I hope that encourages some of you today. God has not promised us a pass on suffering because we are Christians but He has given us tons of tools to combat suffering. One of them is His Word & today I read this verse... I hope it brings some of you peace.

“ The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put trust in You, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you” Psalm 9:9-10




Comments

Popular Posts