The darn two week wait

If you have been struggling with infertility, you know what a pain that two week wait is... In a world where we can have anything almost instantly, we have no way to rush this two week wait. It totally stinks! I have spent so much time in the anxious two week wait phase, & I’m kinda over it to be honest with you.

This month I am battling the wait game anxiety with a VACATION!!

I have a trip planned to North Carolina, where I used to live! It is my happy place! If you need a vacation, it is the sweetest little town... it also has the best food!! I am so excited for this mental break & time to get away from the everyday anxieties. I know that most people can’t do this, but if you can, I highly suggest it!! A break is sometimes just what you need to feel refreshed. Since I am not working, I have time to do this & I am so thankful for that. Here are a few of my tips to help battle the two week wait... even though it’s super hard.

1. TAKE A TRIP!!

2. Stay busy! Plan fun things to look forward to throughout the week.

4. Pray. Pray away that anxiety, frustration & fear!!

5. Try to find times to relax. Take a bath, read a good book, go for a hike.


Please pray for me as I take on these next two weeks... it feels like an eternity.

We are so ready to finally have our miracle baby.




Comments

Popular Posts