God is stronger than infertility



Hello everyone,

I am taking a nice little vacation on Friday, I cannot wait to get away & relax. I am going to be working on some blog ideas, while I’m gone too! Just wanted to give you a heads up that there probably won’t be any blog posts while I’m away. I am gonna focus on relaxing & have a little mental break. I love blogging & writing but I am looking forward to having a little break.

Keep on praying for us as we are in the waiting process to see if our last IUI worked ( see last post for more info on that). I have been struggling with some pretty bad anxiety this time around & would appreciate the prayers! God is stronger than infertility!! The Lord has this all under control, but sometimes it’s hard to believe that! I am thankful for my sweet husband, and his love for me in the midst of my many emotions. While he is not perfect, he sure does love me like Jesus. I have been wrestling with why we have been given this specific struggle... every baby announcement I see makes me sob with frustration, as to why we cannot be so lucky. I am praying that one day God will show me why we were put through all of this, and I think He has in tiny ways... but I’m ready for the big picture.

Thank you for taking the time to read all my blog posts. You guys have been so wonderful! I cannot even believe how many views the blog has gotten... almost 17,000 views!!! If you have any questions feel free to keep sending them & will answer them to the best of my ability! I also do Q&A posts on my Instagram, so feel free to check those out!!

With love,









Comments

Popular Posts