There’s more to my story

There is more to my story… There is beauty, there is brokenness, there is sin, there is redemption. There are the words “there is no heartbeat”. There are cold, sterile doctors offices that haunt me. There are long restless nights crying out to God. There is broken dreams. There are tiny glimpses of hope.

There is so much more to my story than meets the eye.

 If you saw me on the street, you may not know what I have been through. I have nothing to show for my loss... besides the forget me not tattoo on my forearm & tiny empty onesies. I never will be the same person I was before losing my babies. The process of trying to get pregnant is also shaping my story. There is infertility, there is intense hormones, there are ultrasounds and many blood draws. There is discouragement and disbelief.

 This is my story...thank you for following it, thank you for encouraging me through it. This is my story and it is valuable. It is cherished by the King, and so is your story. I have one of these shirts to give away! They are from Little Mama Shirt Shop! If you have lost a baby, I have a singular #MamaToAngel shirt to give away!! The first person who messages me will get the shirt!  I hope to do more giveaways in the future.

Share your story! You never know who it will impact or who needs to hear it. You never know who’s life you will encourage by sharing.

This is my story... what’s yours?

#MamaToAngels


Comments

  1. I just started reading your blog and saw this shirt, and now I am on their website to get one! I like to have little things to remember/honor my little one too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts