Just keep moving forward

I have to keep telling myself this... “just keep moving forward...you will get there.”

Our first IUI did not work.

It is so hard to not get dragged into the ups & downs of this process. I have found it so hard to be calm in the waiting. I am doing everything right. I am taking tons of medications. How is this not working?!? I have to remind myself that this wait is for a purpose & that one day I will see the reasons behind the wait. Although that is super challenging sometimes...

Today’s post is short & sweet, mostly because my heart is just so discouraged. We will be continuing with the IUI process & just keep moving forward, no matter what that looks like. I wanted to leave you with this verse though. It gives me hope & peace. It is a great reminder to me.

John 16:33 : “ I have said these things to you that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Thankful that my God has overcome this world that is so full of darkness & trials. In Him, and only in Him, I can still have joy throughout our trials... even when I am at my lowest point.

He is there & He is good. Just gonna keep moving forward.


Comments

Popular Posts