IUI GOT THIS!

IUI day !!

Today we went in for our first IUI procedure with much anxiety & anticipation. The hormones I have been on have been rough...to say the least. I am praying this round of IUI works, so I don’t have to take them again. I am hopeful but cautious, that it will work!

The procedure went great & now just playing the waiting game. It is so hard to be patient...but I know that God has a plan & His plan is sovereign.

Thank you to all the people who are praying for us, it means the world to John & I. This journey has been unbelievably challenging & we are so thankful for people coming alongside us in prayer.  We are so grateful to the people who have texted & called us this week!! I have been so blown away by how many people have been in our shoes before & have reached out to us in support. Seeing our friends miracle babies gives me so much hope. Praying over our future children & resting in the fact that God already knows them. He knows what our family will look like. He knows if this IUI will work. He has made them, He will carry them, He will sustain & rescue them.



#MakingMiniMerkel


Comments

Popular Posts