Fear cannot be found in you

“ Oh love, great love. Fear cannot be found in you”

I feel like I have been a bit numb to the fact that our first IUI didn’t work. I am dreading starting clomid again in a few days, now that I know how tough it was on my body/emotions last time. To battle all of this, I have been playing the song “Mercy” by Bethel Music/Amanda Cook, over & over again. It is a great reminder of God’s unfailing mercy for us. As the song says, He DELIGHTS in showing mercy. I also love the line about fear. I feel like right now I am full of fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the future. Fear of loss. Fear of failure.

But God’s got this.

He knows what is ahead. Trust me, I need this reminder right now and I’m sure many of you do to! So, the link to the live version of the song is below. You can also find it on Apple Music. Take a listen. Be filled with the wonderful promise of God’s mercy for you. I hope that it encourages you today.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQu-VctDAwA



Comments

Popular Posts