Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day to my life partner, my rock, and my bestfriend. We did not plan to spend Mother’s & Father’s Day with empty arms but here we are....

I am thankful for you. I am thankful for your unwavering love for me & for our babies. You are constantly showing me grace even if I don’t deserve it. You are steadfast even in my uncertainty. You are strong enough for the both of us. I am beyond thankful for you. You are the greatest daddy to our angels & you will be the greatest daddy here on earth one day. Thank you for choosing to love me every single day. Even when my hormones are raging & I am a sobbing mess... you choose to love me still. Thank you.

To all the other Father’s who have empty arms this Father’s Day.... Thank you for loving your wives through their ups & downs of grief. Thank you for keeping the memories of your babies alive. Thank you for being leaders of your households & providers for your families/future families. Thank you for holding your terrified wives hands during ultrasounds & for letting her sob when you hear the dreaded three words. Thank you for sitting in cold, sterile waiting rooms with her. Thank you.


Happy Father’s Day, my love.


Comments

Popular Posts