bump in the road

Well we have hit a bump in the road. We were scheduled for IUI procedure next week & then our insurance denied coverage.... why. Why can’t we catch any breaks?!

It is so discouraging.

We are unsure how we are going to proceed with all of this. Thankfully my body has responded positively to the hormones, (so all the crying has been worth it lol.)  We are unsure how we are going to proceed, because we are trying to close on a house & trying to be wise with our  money right now. We could definitely use prayer, as we are waiting on so many unanswered prayers. Prayer for endurance & strength specifically.

We will be fighting the insurance company on it but if they do not agree, we will have to wait a year from the loss of Ivy for them to cover anything besides appointments /ultrasounds /medications .... so next January... I can feel my heart sink as I am writing that... it is so discouraging.

Thank you for all the prayers. I don’t know what God is up to, but I am praying that this all will be worth it.

“ Nevertheless She Persisted”





Comments

Popular Posts