He is Faithful, Amen.

This week has been very challenging emotionally & physically for me. I know that it will be even harder in the weeks to come, so I am taking today to rest and refresh. I am filling up on scripture, to remind me of the faithfulness of God in the midst of my grief. I wanted to give you this passage of scripture to think about today, because it is one that I hold close to my own heart. While I am not going through the same things as the people of Jerusalem in Lamentations 3, I can relate a lot to the act of lamenting. Lamenting: the passionate expression of grief or sorrow; weeping. I have been crying out to God lately. I am angry, and confused as to why this is my path in life... but I know that He is remaining faithful in this. I know that He will reveal His plan to me, in His time.


Lamentations 3:22-26 & 32-33

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your Faithfulness. 

I say to myself, " The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; is is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Though He brings grief, He will show compassion, so great is His unfailing love. For He does not willingly bring affliction or grief to anyone. 










Comments

Popular Posts