Things that make me dance - essential oils

Okay before I get into this, I am not like a crazy oil lady! Hahaha. Okay that being prefaced, I have a few things that have helped me in my journey, so take it or leave it. No pressure! A few people ask what I diffuse so I figured this is a good opportunity to tell y’all.  I don’t sell oils, so I’m not trying to get your money! I’m just talking from experience. My mom always tried to get me to use oils when I was younger and honestly, I wouldn’t do it. Now as an adult though, it’s a rare day that I’m not covered in them. I use DoTerra oils personally, and these are some that I love & why.

Oils I love:

Lavender- this journey is dang hard. Lavender is my favorite oil by far & it helps me relax. I put it in my diffuser at night & also on my feet. Any aches or pains, slap some lavender on there.

Deep Blue- I get severe joint pain & this is a life saver. I put it on using a roller ball on my sore muscles & at night to calm my restless leg syndrome. It has truly changed my life with restless legs.

Lemon, Orange, basically all citrus lol - brightens your mood just by smelling it. On rough days that is always my choice for a diffusing oil.

Peppermint- I know that some people struggle with hormone migraines, like myself! Peppermint on my temple ( with a carrier oil) & a quick nap almost always cures my migraines!!

ClaryCalm- okay I honestly don’t like the smell of this one, but I do feel like it helps a lot! I have been extremely emotional with all the hormones I am taking & I just roll this on throughout the day. It just sort of helps balance out your emotions.





These are just a few that I love! Feel free to message me with any questions that you have!!


Comments

Popular Posts