Things that make me dance - John

This guy. Let me tell you, he’s the greatest. Not only does he love me, but he loves my family. When your hubby willingly agrees to move into his in laws for a bit, you have found a winner.

This guy has stood by me through some of the darkest times of my life & through some of the most joyful moments too. I am so thankful to have him. He speaks truth to me, even if I don’t always want to hear it, I usually need it. He is always looking out for me and my needs, especially my emotional needs.

We have known each other since we were children, but we didn’t become friends until he was in college & I had finished nanny school. He stuck with me through long distance dating. Which was not easy but it definitely worth it! We got engaged November 2015 & married in August 2016. This man has seen me sobbing at the loss of family members, and through the loss of our babies. He has held my hand in waiting rooms, as we wait to confirm that our baby no longer has a heartbeat. He has taken me on romantic dates and special Cleveland tours, that have made me fall in love with visiting the city...( don’t worry dad I am still a Burton, Ohio girl at heart). He has recorded me songs that I love as gifts, and trust me the man can sing!

I want to encourage you if you are reading my blog and haven’t found your person yet, that it is worth the wait. It is worth the wait to find your true soulmate.

Someone who loves Jesus more than you.
Someone who loves you so fiercely that no matter what, you never question that.
Someone who makes you laugh so hard you cry.
Someone who you can love... no matter how messy of a cook they are.
Someone who is a hard worker.
Someone who you trust with all your struggles.
Someone who loves your family.
Someone who goes above and beyond for you.
Someone who is loyal.

Wait for this kind of person.

I love you John, thanks for being my best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts