Things that make me dance- Family

I am extremely close with my family. My siblings and I have always been inseparable & my extended family is also super involved in my life. I have been so blessed to have so many amazing family members invest in my life. I cannot imagine life without the craziness of a big family!

I love that I have multiple people in my family to go to for support and prayer. I know that many people don’t have that, so I am forever grateful for them. After I lost Ivy, my little cousins brought me homemade cookies & cards. I love that our parents have fostered that in all of us cousins, we all look out for each other. If you don’t have family like that, or maybe your family is broken... find other people that can be support for you. Friends can be the family that you choose. I am so lucky that I have both in this season. So thank you to my wonderful family. I love you all so much.

I encourage you to seek out people that will bring you fresh baked cookies when you are sad and make you lovely cards.

Find those people and cling onto them.

Comments

Popular Posts