Infertility Awareness Week

 Today is the final day of national infertility awareness week. It’s so crazy to me that through this journey I have learned so much information that I never thought I would need to know. Like that 1 in 8 couples will experience infertility. And 1 in 4 couples, like myself and John, will experience losses.

 I have definitely surrounded myself with quite the community of bloggers, who are currently in the same journey or have been on it. There’s nothing quite like being able to talk about your struggles and have someone really understand  your pain. I currently am following a woman who has twin babies after a long road of infertility. She chose to use this week to raise $30,000 for another family to be able to have the opportunity that she has had. That’s the kind of community that comes from pain.

So whether you are struggling with infertility or child loss, or another kind of grief/pain. Find people who have been on that road and have come out the other side. There’s nothing quite like it, it’s extremely encouraging to see how others have walked down this road before me. If you are on this infertility/infant loss journey specifically and are looking for other people to maybe follow or look up to. I will post some of my favorite accounts below. They definitely have helped me to feel like I’m not alone and are also bringing a huge voice to this pain, that so many go theough.

Jenica Parcell- Instagram
Lexi Behrndt- Blog
Ali Hynek- Instagram
Jenna Kutcher- Instagram /Blog
Greer’s Garden - Blog
Kylee Jo Wilson- Instagram
Adventure in the Everday - Blog

We also are having a support group at Christ community Chapel in Hudson, Ohio. I know some people that follow me aren’t all from the area that I’m from but if you are we would love to have you. I posted about it before but it’s on May 19 from 8:30 to 10 AM. This will be another great opportunity for community.

Thank you to my community. You mean the world to me

Comments

Popular Posts