Choosing joy

Today I am choosing joy.  Our little one should be here & in a few months would be using this car seat, and I am so heartbroken that we won’t get to experience bringing our baby home. But today I am thankful that we are able to give it to a momma in need. If you guys have never heard of Blessings in Akron, you should totally check it out! I love this ministry so much & love their mission to reach young teen moms with the good news of Jesus. They are doing awesome things for the Kingdom & I am so honored to get a tiny glimpse of that.

I challenge you today to find joy in the midst of the hard things. A lot of tears were shed in the process of handing off this car seat... but I am choosing to see joy in the fact that someone will be blessed by it. I long for the day that I bring a tiny newborn home in a car seat just like this. But until that day I am thankful that Jesus is enough for me. 

He is my joy. 

He is my peace. 

He is enough for me.

Comments

Popular Posts