Weekly Truth

My hubby and I are about to hop on a flight to .... FLORIDA!! I am so excited! I cannot wait for this week of much needed relaxing & time to get some writing done. I also am super excited do read this book! The last few months have been terrible & so I am very ready for a mental break. I probably will do one post from Florida but I wanted to leave you with these amazing verses.


Psalm 17: 13-15

Arise, O Lord! Confront him, subdue him!
Deliver my soul from the wicked by your sword,
from men by your hand, O Lord,
from men of the world whose portion is in this life.
You fill their womb with treasure;
they are satisfied with children,
and they leave their abundance to their infants.

As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness;
when I awake, I shall be satisfied with your likeness.


Psalm 18: 1-2

I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


I love these verses so much. I pray that I will learn how to be satisfied in only Christ...who is my strength, my fortress, my deliverer, my salvation & my stronghold.





Comments

Popular Posts