Things that make me dance - Tucker

Throughout this journey it is so important to find things that make your dance throughout the mourning. So I am starting a new little weekly post every Tuesday on “ Things that make me dance” aka things that bring me joy!! Think it is a great way for you guys to get to know me better & also a good reminder to focus on the tiny victories/joys. It’s also a good way to get some breaks in the serious topics! For this first post I’m going to write about something near & dear to my heart. MY DOG.


Some people probably are annoyed with the obsession I have with this little nugget! But I mean look at him?! He is so cute. He also has been a huge motivation for me to keep moving. I’m serious, if you have been TTC awhile and are feeling down, get yourself a dog! It is the best! Not only does he get me up and moving, but he’s the best snuggler on days that you just feel like watching a good movie & crying. Sometimes you just need a good hiking buddy to get you outside & help you clear your head.

Plus, I mean who doesn’t need some sweet puppy snuggles!! This is just one simple thing that makes me joyful. This sweet little puppy can turn any day from a bad day, into a day worth dancing for! So if you are struggling with infertility or TTC I highly suggest getting a dog! You won’t regret it, I promise! Next week I’m gonna talk about something else that brings me immense joy...MY JOB. I am a full time career nanny, so tune in next week for Nanny Mo’s favorite memories/tips/childcare hacks. 




Comments

Popular Posts