I got you babe


My dearest John.
I am so thankful that I’ve got you. You have been such a great support for me, even in the midst of your own sadness. You are so attentive to my needs & feelings. I am grateful that you are the one walking this journey with me. Sometimes the days aren’t always easy, there are disagreements and misunderstandings but I know that you love me with your whole heart. Not only do you love me, but your fierce love for our babies melts my heart. I cannot wait for the time we will spend in heaven with our whole family together atlast. Thank you for being such a great source of strength for me in this time. As we continue to walk this long road, I am thankful that you are by my side... I love you & I am so thankful that I have you.

“I got you to hold my hand

I got you to understand

I got you to walk with me

I got you to talk with me

I got you to kiss goodnight

I got you to hold me tight

I got you, I won't let go

I got you to love me so

I got you babe.” 



Comments

Popular Posts