Hey ya'll

Hey ya'll, I feel like its about time to give a good intro into my life because some people who are following the blog may not know my story personally.

My husband and I got married in August of 2016, but we have known each other since we were children. His sister, who is a year younger than myself, was a dear friend of mine throughout elementary and middle school... little did we know that I would marry her older brother one day. We dated long distance for much of our relationship & engagement, because I moved out of state for a full time nanny position. So, the day we got married & we didn't have to say goodbyes anymore was the best. John and I have faced a lot of challenges throughout the early phases of our relationship & marriage... long distance, multiple pregnancy losses, my own personal anxiety and depression, and job changes. Things have not been perfect...we make mistakes, and we argue sometimes...but no matter what, I know that this man loves me and he will always fight for me.

                                             

 I am going to go more into each pregnancy loss in separate posts, because I think they each deserve their own moment of remembrance. So for now I will keep going about our little family and about myself. We have one dog, even though he acts more like a person than a dog quite frankly. I rescued him from an abusive situation, while living I was in North Carolina. He is one of the greatest things that has happened to us. Just when I think I can't keep going, he is there to remind me that there are great adventures still to be had. John & I love to hike together and mostly use hiking as chances to take photos of our dog... follow Tucker on Instagram at @tucker_glenn_ , if you want some daily cuteness!!



I was raised in a loving Christian home, but I didn't truly accept Christ into my heart until I was a freshman in high school. That moment was incredible and life changing for me. Following Jesus changes how I live daily, and how I live through times of mourning. I know that God who fights for me and with me. I am so grateful for all of you who are taking the time to read my blog, if I can impact even one grieving momma through this I will be so honored. This road of loss and infertility is very long and lonely, and if you are in that place in your journey please know that you are not alone. I often can get stuck looking inward and forget that there are so many others who are grieving alongside me. Find those people who will love you, listen to you and remind you of God's truth. I am beyond thankful and blessed to have those who are doing that in my life. Thank you for getting to know me a little bit tonight, and I cant wait to hear more of the stories that ya'll have shared and to hear how Jesus has worked in your life.

You are not alone in this journey.


Comments

Popular Posts