oh Ivy girl...

Oh little mama... I have been dreading this day with all that is in me. Happy Due Date, my love.

How I long to be seeing your face today instead. How I long to be counting your ten perfect fingers & ten perfect toes. I long to kiss your tiny pink nose & stroke your fuzzy blonde head. I long to be introducing you to your grandparents, your aunts & uncles, my best friends. How I long to see your daddy hold you. I long for things to be different. I long for Christ’s return, where we won’t have this grief & pain.

But today, I will remember you. I will remember how I loved wearing that green maternity dress, because it showed my bump. I will remember how your daddy said goodnight to you every single night. I will cling tight to the tiny clothes I bought for you. I will remember the joy I felt when I first found out about you. I will remember the joy... because right now the sadness hurts to much.

You were so loved & wanted my darling. You will never be forgotten. Mommy is deeply grieving you today especially. I cannot wait to hold you again one day...

I love you my little Ivy Mae.

P.S you have the best Aunt Kelly, who made us this cake. She loves you so much.




Comments

Popular Posts