Have you felt alone?

“Have you felt alone during this journey?”

Honestly. Yes.

It is very challenging to be the friend who has no babies, the one with an empty home & the one dealing with such intense grief. It does get very lonely, even if you have the greatest friends on earth. It is a hard road to walk. There are times where social media puts you through the ringer with baby announcements & gender reveals... you feel like the only one struggling with being childless, even though you know you aren’t the only one. It is hard to be the only one who isn’t a mom in your friend group. It is hard. This month has been especially challenging having our second IUI fail.  I’m truly having to grieve the idea of biological motherhood. It has been a pretty dark  & lonely process.

I know that God is still good & I know that He must have a plan for all of this.

I’m just ready to know what that plan is.

So, in short. Yeah it gets very lonely. But I am thankful for my support system & the grace that they have for me, in the midst of my many emotions. They truly are amazing. Keep sending in your questions!!



Comments

  1. This week in my 3rd grade Sunday school class our lesson was on diversity. We used Jelly Beans to demonstrate to the kids that God made us in all different colors, shapes, sizes and flavors. We emphasized that what UNITES us, just like in Acts Ch 2 with the early church is not that we are the same on the outside, but we have Jesus on the inside. You are loved. I so enjoy being around you because of the tenacity I see in your soul. The willingness to face your pain head on. I hope those lonely crevices are filled today with true and lovely thoughts of confidence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts