Suffering for a purpose





“When we are going through suffering, we need to look at the end product.” - Joe Coffey

For me the suffering leads to.... the hope of having a baby. 


The pain and suffering are worth the great cost. I was so encouraged by the sermon Pastor Joe gave today on suffering. It spoke directly to me, in the place of intense suffering I am at. I loved how he talked about the fact that our faith will never grow unless we are tested. This journey has led me to wrestle intensely with God, but it has also brought some amazingly tender moments of grace.  


Thank you for all the prayers this past week. I have been beyond discouraged at our circumstances & I greatly appreciate the prayers. We will be going ahead with the IUI this week, because someone graciously offered to pay for our first round. I am constantly amazed at how God provides & the generosity of loved ones. Please pray that this is the first & only IUI that we need. And if that is not God’s will... please pray that I have endurance to continue the medication & that the insurance will get figured out before the next round. 


Thank you so much. 


The end goal is worth the suffering. 

Comments

Popular Posts