I HAVE SOME BIG NEWS

I honestly was not prepared for the amount of views my blog has gotten. I truly only started blogging as a way to cope & grieve, but now we are at 11,735 views in just a few months of blogging!!!! I don’t even know that many people in every day life!!

Honestly I am blown away. I am just a normal, socially awkward person who likes going to Target in sweatpants & drinks way to much coffee. I am not a writer, truly I have terrible grammar. I am just writing how I would talk to a friend. So I know that none of this is me. It is definitely all Jesus.

I get messages every day from women all over the USA, that don’t know John or I personally. They are also grieving and mourning the loss of their dreams. I just am truly blown away that my little blog has turned into that. I am excited to continue to share my life with y’all, and to keep working hard on getting content out to you. I have been trying to be brutally vulnerable, but also uplifting... & I hope that is coming through. I hope that by other women sharing their stories, miscarriage/pregnancy loss/infertility will be more normalized in society.

I pray through this, people will learn what to say to a grieving mama and what not to...

That people will learn how to grieve with people not just in the moment of loss, but through the triggers & trials that appear for years...

I hope that churches will quickly come along side and support grieving parents...

I pray that women who are hanging onto this unimaginable guilt of losing a baby, will realize they are not alone...

I hope for change & long for restoration of broken souls...

So please, keep on sharing & messaging me! I am so encouraged by all of you. Also, thank you. Thank you to my friends who pushed me to do this. Thank you to the people who let me sob on their couches or bought me a cup of coffee. Your acts of kindness do not go unnoticed. Thank you to those who I haven’t even met, but I know from social media & have become amazing friends in this journey.

Thank you for following our journey. God is good all the time & all the time God is good.

Thank you.



Comments

  1. Truly amazing to watch what God is doing with your journey!!! Keep blogging, keep sharing, keep walking this journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts