You are not alone

This week has been hard, I didn’t feel very joyful. I didn’t feel like writing “Things that make me dance” this week.... this is just me being brutally honest with you. I am discouraged & exhausted. Hormones that I am now taking have me super emotional & physically sick. I feel like everywhere I turn there are healthy new babies & happy pregnant women.... and it makes me more & more discouraged.

It is taking all of my energy to remember that God is good & that I am not alone in this journey.  We had our first Pregnancy & Infant Loss support meeting at my church, & we handed out these little cards I designed for women to take home with them.

We gave them out in hopes of encouraging women, that they would know that they aren’t alone in this journey. But honestly, it has been hope for me. It has reminded me in the midst of my grief that God is close to me. It has reminded me that God sees my broken heart & that He loves me. He knows the desires of my heart before I even speak them out loud. He knows my pain & my insecurities, and He meets me there.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts